Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

You Fucking Missed That!?



   Well it's my birthday today, and what  better way to celebrate than catching some NBA. First game Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, and as I'm watching I see Glen "Fucking" Davis start running the fast break. You see this fat fuck going and you know it's gonna' be interesting. Glen Davis being able to get that fat ass off the ground is nothing short of a miracle.  So as he gets close to the basket and begins to attempt to launch his fat ass off the ground, the rim stuffs him! It was one of the most awful attempts to dunk a basketball I have ever witnessed.

So in honor of just witnessing one of the most pathetic dunk attempts in NBA history, I thought I would turn back the clock and find some more disgraceful dunk attempts. This is my gift to you, on my fucking birthday! Fuck, I'm too nice.

Andray Blatche
   Yep, Looks like the right Wizard was chosen in JaVale McGee.


   Shannon Brown trying to posterize J-Rich
 


LePussy James. Not too much to say about this besides it's a typical James dunk and it's in a playoff game. This was more than likely the start of him not being able to FINISH in the playoffs.


Note: Once the video of Glen Davis missing that dunk from today surfaces the net, I'll be sure to post it for those of you who missed it.




posted by G.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment