Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

545 Playoffs: Ugliest Athletes (Round One, Series One)

Over here at 545, we came up with an idea. Over the next seven days, we'll conduct a series of polls to determine who wins the title of "Ugliest Athlete in Professional Sports." The next four days will be the quarter finals, and todays quarter final match-up is between Jason Blake of the Anaheim Ducks, and Kevin Youkilis of the Boston Red Sox.

Let's start with Jason Blake. People usually associate hockey players with having a tough, rugged, and conservative set of good looks. Jason Blake possesses none of these physical attributes. He looks like a wimpy weasel who hasn't seen the sun in years. He reminds me of hungover Golem from Lord of the Rings. His hair might be the most disturbing part of his whole face or head, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. It's a dirty yellowish-white that is just hard for me to fathom. Words can't really do justice in this situation, so I will just throw up the photo:


Moving on, Youkilis isn't really any better. If I saw this guy on the street, I would never assume he was a professional baseball player. I'd think he was a hot dog vendor or a fucking janitor. He looks like a schmuck. He willingly chooses to shave his head, and he grows a dirty beard that even Brad Pitt couldn't pull off. Shaving your head willingly is insulting to people who are actually bald. Get some class and integrity Kevin. Anyways, here's a photo of Youkilis:


Honestly, I'm going to go with Jason Blake on this one. A poll should be up shortly, and you can cast your vote for whoever you think is less attractive. I wouldn't usually make fun of people for being unattractive, but since these men are all millionaires and professional athletes, I'm jealous of them and I feel entitled to cover up my own bitterness and insecurity by attacking them. Cheers.

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid


No comments:

Post a Comment