Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quite Possibly one of the Stupidest Things I Have Seen Recently...

...And I live in Toronto, so I have seen a lot of stupid shit. Over the top celebrations can be really annoying, and they rub a lot of people the wrong way. I don't really have a problem with them personally; as long as the player can back it up. If Ovechkin wants to act like a fucking retard after he scores, all the power to him: He's Alex fuckin' Ovechkin, he has had four 50 goal seasons. If Teemu Selanne wants to throw his glove up in the air and pretend his stick is a gun and shoot at his glove, then great. That's fun to watch and he broke Bossy's record for rookie goal-scorers at the time so he has an excuse to be excited (a record Teemu still holds to this day). If you're a fucking idiot playing minor hockey like this kid, then I have a problem with over-the-top celebrations.  


I don't know what the other team was doing when this jackass celebrated. They were probably more confused than anything, and I can't say I blame them. If I was on the other team though, I would have absolutely fucking destroyed this kid. He looks retarded and he celebrated like a clown after possibly one of the shittiest goals I have seen scored. If you're going to celebrate, do it like Teemu:



Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

2 comments:

  1. As a blind man, this is by far the most offensive thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was possibly the worst joke I have ever heard.

    - Say Hey Kid

    ReplyDelete