Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sick Hockey Tussle

Last night I was so jacked up about this it wasn't funny. Granted, last night I had consumed about 13 beers in 2 hours watching the game at BP so my judgment was likely pretty poor. I've got to say though, even in the light of day this fight between Jay Rosehill and Francis Lessard pretty much sums up the reason I love hockey. Let's watch:


Just absolute heart from both parties here. Like, usually I hate a fight if guys don't take off their buckets first. But it's pretty clear that these two had already decided just not to play any defense at all during the fight, so I guess I'd keep my helmet on too. They just trade rights until their arms got too heavy then both switch over to the left. When they get tired of that they just mutually agree to call it a day.

If I was Rosehill, I'd have taken that opportunity to sucker Lessard right in the face, but I guess he's got "integrity" or some shit. Either way, this was the high point in a night of sports lows last night.


- posted by silverado

1 comment:

  1. Roadkill is sick. He's a better fighter than Orr I think.

    ReplyDelete