Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Glenn Healy is a Fucking Idiot

     I can’t be the only one who hates this guy, can I? He’s by far the most annoying and retarded announcer working for CBC, and that’s a pretty bold statement when you look at the other colour commentators they currently have employed. Healy is just the biggest piece of shit. Everything he says is completely baseless, unsubstantiated, and unprofessional (Hey, maybe he’d do an alright job working for a website like this). I’m seriously sick of this fucking guy. A couple of weeks ago, Darryl Boyce took a slap shot after the whistle in frustration because his team just had a tough loss. In response to this, Glenn “the fuckin’ all-star” Healy said he was lucky to even be in the NHL. That’s pretty ironic coming from Healy, a career backup goaltender in the 80’s and 90’s, one of the shittiest couple of decades of goaltending talent (excluding Hasek, Roy, and Belfour).  Healy was complete shit in his career, and he had no right to say anything about Boyce. Seriously, what gives Glenn the right to even announce these games? Does he actually have a broadcasting degree? Or is he just another former player in the long line of former players who are given broadcasting jobs for no reason whatsoever? I’m going to go with the latter. Maybe if he stopped trying to be such a badass on the air and acted like a normal, down-to-earth kind of guy, I wouldn’t have a problem with him. I hate so many things about Glenn Healy. I hate everything about his entire existence. I hate how he is only 5'4. I hate how he spells his first name with two N's. I hate how he greases his hair before he goes on television. I hate Glenn Healy. Stop mouthing off about Phil Kessel, Dion Phaneuf, or Nazem Kadri. If all of them retired today, they’d have better careers than you. I don’t care if Nazem has only played 17 games, that only means he’s had less of an opportunity to embarrass himself out there at the NHL level like you did. The end.

Glenn Healy pretending to make a save

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

18 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. He rarely has anything of substance to add to the broadcasts, and enjoys taking anyone down a notch or two. If I heard this moron say anything positive in any light about the Leafs I swear I would shit myself 4 times over. CBC would do better employing NHCharles Barkley, Troy Aikman or Oprah for their Hockey Night in Canada Brodcasts. HATE listening to this knob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure he is a little bit annoying... but at least he's making a career of it and not spewing crap out on some insignificant blog like this one that no one cares about.... Every time I hear his voice on CBC I'll think of you and laugh knowing that it only brings misery to your ears. May one day you will learn that a man is measured by his respect, wisdom, and courage and not by blogging obscenities about other people because you are so insecure about who you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then why are you spewing crap out on this blog Glenn?

      Delete
  3. i know him and he is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. CBC needs to get rid of him, says some really stupid stuff, I am suprised they let him talk as much as he does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant stand the guy!!!! Mike Johnson is so good at the position for TSN!! Wish he was doing the play offs instead of this never was goaltender. He never says anything of any value and sounds like a ignorant person ever time he opens his mouth. I cant agree with one single thing the guy says BC its always wrong. FIRE THE MAN! PLS!!!!

      Delete
  5. The best thing about Healy if he says something the opposite occurs. Game 1 His statement that chicago has to score 3 to Win, good luck with that. Chicago 4 Boston 3
    Had me laughing.He picked Boston to win when they were up 2 games to 1. He said Quenville was being out coached etc etc.

    Dick Head!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phaneuf and Healy both suck. Long live the true Leaf stars like Sittler, Turnbull, Williams, Clark, Palmateer, Vaive, and Kordic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Atleast Glenn is writing a hate blog. He is a multi millionare and I doubt you even have a couple hundred dollars. Shame on you for a hating a man that's completely better than you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Pavel Datsyuk works really hard, though he doesn't have a whole lot of god-given talent" -- Glenn Healy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hated Healy on HNIC and he's even worse in Olympic coverage. Why is he even there?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. I asked the same question. Why is Healy there? Everybody please write to the CBC. He is ruining hockey on television for me. I used to look forward to HNIC. I now PVR them just to fast forward every time I hear his voice. I'm sure many others do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm envious of your PVR, I wish I could fast-forward through his voice, I can only hit 'mute'. He spent the whole Olympics criticizing international hockey, comparing it to the NHL and how the NHL is so much more superior in every way. Who gives a fuck - we were there to watch Olympics.

      Delete
  11. Lmao crybabies...healy might be annoying, however he is more successful than all you losers. Keep crying sincerely glenn healy fan club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Glenn, nice to see you're defending yourself on this Blog.
      Keep up the good the bad and the ugly job you do.
      Signed your father's former neighbors 2nd cousins Landscaper who lived next door to his sisters friend :)

      Delete
  12. More successful at hockey then people who don't play In the NHL but the least successful of NHL players. Which makes the Glenn Healy fan club the biggest losers of all fan clubs. So shut up Glenn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Glen Healy because he has a really funny shaped head. The fact that he's a retired goalie and knows nothing about what he speaks is pretty common...just saying.

      Delete
  13. if he sucked anymore he would be a dyson vacuum.

    ReplyDelete