Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kijiji...?

When people go to websites like craigslist.com or kijiji.com, they typically visit these sites with the intention of buying a product for a bargain price or to search job listings. Both of these websites, however, have personal ad sections on them as well that allow singles to try and meet others over the internet. This is where I come into play. When I visit Kijiji, I usually head straight to the personal ad section, not because I'm a desperate, insecure, and socially awkward man looking for some love, but because I take pleasure in watching people humiliate themselves on the internet. While browsing the internet, I came across this personal ad:


There is a large variety of different directions I could go with this one. I'll just try and keep it basic though: Are we honestly supposed to believe that this man isn't on drugs? I'm having a hard time believing that after reading his ad. Cheers.

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I don't see anything wrong with searching for partners online via craigslist or kijiji, this guy sure seems nuts!

    ReplyDelete