Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Out of His League

You know what really pisses me off? When I see an athlete that makes the Hunchback of Notre Dame look attractive. You know what pisses me off even more? When I see one of these athletes with a beautiful girlfriend or wife. You know what, I take back the first part. It's completely fine if you're not attractive, but you shouldn't get an attractive girlfriend or wife simply because you're a fucking millionaire who simply turned out to be better than me and most other people at sports (I realize there are quite a few athletes who practice hard to get where they are, so I'm not as big of a cynical asshole as I seem to be). Ah well, time to end my pointless bitching, here are my personal top 3 athletes who have wives that are way out of their leagues.

3. Nathan Horton and wife Tammy
Sorry Nathan. You're a pretty nice guy off of the ice and you're not really ugly, but your wife is out of your league.

2. Marko Jaric and Adriana Lima
After looking at this photo, I don't even think that Marko Jaric is ugly. I'm pretty sure Adriana Lima is just so hot that she makes Marko look less attractive in comparison. What a complete bombshell. Way to go Marko!

1. Joaquim Noah and girlfriend
I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger...but she ain't messing with no broke... You know what, I'm just going to come out and say it: What the fuck?

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid 

No comments:

Post a Comment