Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Debate of the Day: Baseball Wives

Anna Benson

versus

Stephanie McGwire

Well, as much as I fucking hate that rat jackal The Say Hey Kid and everything he posts about, I'll give him credit for this; I asked him to cover for me for yesterday's Debate of the day, and he brought to light the world that is hot baseball wives. Like, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love baseball. In all likelihood, I love it 10 times more than the average Torontonian. Taking into consideration the average Torontonian is of Asian, middle eastern or eastern European descent, I'm not sure what exactly that's saying about my love for baseball.

Anyways let's not fucking pick nits here. Baseball players have hot wives. Why? Because they quite possibly get paid the most money for doing the least. 162 games is grueling, sure. But these guys get days off and the argument can't even come close to being made in terms of comparing the physicality of baseball to hockey or football. Therefore, they've got lots of money to support fake looking wives. Which is exactly what we've got here. Couple of fake looking broads. I'm taking the blond because that's my style. She just lets Mark pump the juice and doesn't say a word about it. Sex life is struggling because of Mark's reduced performance in the bedroom.

Well, in all likelihood I won't be any better, but at the very least I know she's got low expectations.


- posted by silverado

No comments:

Post a Comment