Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Quick Guide to Becoming A Prick


Following up on the post yesterday about The Best Villain In Sports, I just thought I’d add a little something. Talking about guys like Belichick, Kevin Garnett, Sean Avery, Tiger Woods, or Alex Rodriguez, you’ve definitely got a list of world class pricks. Then again, their lives are all significantly better than mine or, for that matter, anybody else that reads 545 talk. So why not try to be a little bit more like them in every day life?

Here’s a perfect way to be an absolute prick without changing your day to day routines. Just fucking diabolical. I mean, I’m basically the Kevin Garnett of Robart’s Library at U of T right now. Just posted up on the 9th floor causing an absolute ruckus. There’s nothing more satisfying than pissing pretentious library kids off. I’m just camped out in the cubicles letting farts rip. People gagging all around. Every five minutes or so I drop a book really loudly, sing along with my Ipod, fuckin’ hack my lungs out or just let out a terrible sneeze. People just fighting to get into the elevator and get on a different floor. Just sitting here writing a blog about pissing people off while those same people are waiting to get on this computer. And that’s how you too can be like Kevin Garnett.


- posted by silverado

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that Ryerson post hit a little too close to home for old Paul.

    ReplyDelete