Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Derek Jeter Enjoys Having Sex

The title pretty much says it all. Derek Jeter loves having sex, and he typically has sex with very attractive women. I could sit here for about 30 minutes and list off all of the women Jeter has had sex with, but that would get pretty boring, pretty fast. Rather than do that, I will choose three of the most attractive women he has had sex with, and use them as the inspiration for Tonight's Poll. Here you have it:

Jessica Biel

Jessica Alba

Scarlett Johansson

Jessica Biel has an unbelievable amount of sex appeal. Saying she's good looking would be an understatement. Scarlett Johansson is very cute, and has a really nice body. Jessica Alba strikes me as the kind of girl you could take home to mom and dad: unbelievably cute and she strikes me as a pretty intelligent girl. I don't know who you guys would choose, I really dig the cute look, but it's impossible for me not to go with Biel on this one. That picture posted above just kills me.

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

2 comments: