Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Debate of the Day: Brad Pitt Girls

Simple case of Angelina Jolie:

versus Jennifer Aniston

 This one is about as easy at it gets for this guy. I mean, not to discredit Angelia Jolie at all, but she's no even in the same league as Aniston. I mean, Aniston's up in the bigs jacking like 30 homeruns a campaign while Jolie is like that wiley old utility infielder who you keep sending up and down. Brad Pitt really fucked up on this one, because I'm just not sure how you walk away from Aniston to go raise 10 000 Ethiopian kids with Jolie and just let her boss you around and shit. Like, sure, Rachel was a bitch on friends, and sure, Jolie on movies like Salt is weirdly arousing, but make no mistake about it, I'm taking Jennifer Aniston every day of the week and twice on Fridays and Sundays (because I usually feel a little lonely those days).


- posted by silverado 

No comments:

Post a Comment