Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Leaf Girlfriends: Kessel versus Phaneuf

Here we've got a simple question of who's hotter:

Phil Kessel's girlfriend:

versus
Dion Phaneuf's girlfriend ("Girl Next Door" star Elisha Cuthbert):


     Now this is a tough call. What we've got here is Kessel versus Phaneuf. The classic power struggle between offense and defense. I'll be 100 percent honest, from a straight up looks standpoint I'm feeling Kessel's girlfriend. But then we've got Elisha Cuthbert. I don't know if you've seen the movie "The Girl Next Door", but I think I literally had to change my bedsheets every morning I woke up for a week afterwards. For that reason alone I'm going with Cuthbert.


- posted by silverado

2 comments:

  1. Kessel's girlfriend is surprisingly hot, but Elisha takes this. close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kessy's girl is banging

    ReplyDelete