Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jeopardy Babe?!


First things first, I don't even want to hear any chirps about how I watch Jeopardy. I come home for Reading Week, spend quality time with my family, dinner conversations and trivia nights. Just a classy family all in all. So fuck yourselves.

Getting to the point though, this Jeopardy Babe is straight killin' it! I mean sure, I'm lucky this is an episode of teen jeopardy College Jeopardy so whatever I'm about to say is definitely completely legal. This girl is just a bomb though. I mean, if a girl is like a 5.5 out of 10 or above and she's on Jeopardy, she's automatically a "babe" in Jeopardy terms just because the average female on this show is like 250 pounds. But Kate is a solid 8 - 8.5 without the Jeopardy bonus! Not to mention the girl is just annihilating the competition, 14 600 and the next closest schmuck is at 4000.

Usually I'd be insecure about my girl being smarter than me, but if that's the price I have to pay for Kate so be it. Somebody get me this girl's number! Marriage material.


- posted by silverado

No comments:

Post a Comment