Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sidney Crosby's girlfriend is a 6/10?

Whenever I think of Sidney Crosby's girlfriend, I think of a girl who looks like this :


But, to my surprise, I was browsing my Facebook and came across someone who has Sid's girlfriend on Facebook. She has a limited profile, but there were some photos available for my friend to see. Here is one photo she pulled off of Facebook:


No, I'm just fucking with you, here's the real photo:

Sidney Crosby girlfriend
Now don't get me wrong, she's more attractive than the girl that 75% of you readers will end up with, but this is Sidney Crosby we're talking about. To avoid sounding gay, I won't list off all of Crosby's accolades and attributes, but I'll just say this: It's Sidney fuckin' Crosby, he could almost date anyone he wanted to. It seems that Crosby scores the same way off the ice as he does on the ice. He's not flashy about it, but he gets the job done.

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

4 comments:

  1. That is an old pic and the girl is married to someone else...Don't even know if they were together or just good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw that wuz funny though but wow they cute idk what anyone thinks howe he scores but yeah u r rite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better than all the readers will end up with? Where's your dime stud? Probably some dummy taking people down a notch. You're a squid. Crosby rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm,pretty sure that she is in this photo album with other Pens wives and girlfriends, Photo 6. http://penguins.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=27727&location=/photos&pg=1

    ReplyDelete