Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Major League Sequel??

My day just keeps getting better. I'm scouring the internet just trying to get a look at any of the sluts Charlie Sheen has been banging lately and I came across something much more interesting than a picture of Kacey Jordan's snatch.

Charlie Sheen would apparently be willing to get on board with a "Major League" sequel. This movie was absolutely phenomenal. Like, on the list of terrible/great sports movies, it goes:

- Mighty Ducks (entire series)
- Youngblood
- Blue Chips
- Major League

If you don't believe me, just take a look at the cast. And by that I really only mean Wesley Snipes, who played the stereotypical black showboat on the team. Without a doubt though, the best part was Charlie, sporting looks such as this:

If you don't want to see old Charlie rocking high top fades, taped together thick rimmed glasses, hurling 100 mph fastballs, and fucking teammate's wives, then you can get the fuck off my blog.


- posted by silverado

1 comment:

  1. Bob Uecker was the best part of all three movies.

    ReplyDelete