Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Debate of the Day: Mariusz Czerkawski versus Henrik Zetterberg

     After reading the article's title, a lot of you were probably very confused (possibly even insulted because you thought I was going to compare Zetterberg to Czerkawski). Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Let me start of by saying that Czerkawski played in a lower scoring era, he was better defensively than Zetter...Nah I'm just kidding, plus none of that shit was actually true. Czerkawski was about as effective defensively as Mike Komisarek. In other words, he was about as useful as a pylon out there, but he cost more than 14.99, and you couldn't buy him at your local Canadian Tire or Home Hardware. Anyways, I'll cut the shit. Both Zetterberg and Czerkawski have very attractive wives. Their wives are both European, and both way out of my league (which is unfortunate). They were the inspiration for todays debate of the day. Who do you think is more attractive, Izbella Scorupco or Emma Andersson?

Emma Andersson

Izbella Scorupco

I think both women have their ups and downs. Izbella has a really sexy name, nice eyes, and a sort of mysterious look going on. Something about her is just really appealing to me. That being said, Emma is just my type, and she's a complete bombshell. She's got everything going for her, and she's married to a player with one of the greatest beards in the history of the National Hockey League. Zetterberg obviously can't compete with Paul Mara or Lanny McDonald's stash, but he can hold his own against a lot of the thick NHL beards or moustaches out there. I'm not really sure what I'm on about since this was supposed to be a debate between two women, not players beards...*cough* anyways, I'm going with Emma. Who would you choose?

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment