Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Debate of the Day: Hot Talk Show Hosts

I was pretty generous with that title. I could have titled it "Debate of the Day: Annoying Talk Show Hosts with no Viewers". Seriously though, who the fuck actually watches these shows? How do these women even have their own show? I guess I answered that question in the actual title. I should probably clarify who I'm talking about now too. Tyra Banks and Rachael Ray. I'll throw up the pics, then put my input in afterwards.

Rachael Ray

Tyra Banks

Alright, let's evaluate the situation here. Tyra is slightly more attractive, but she's also slightly more annoying than Rachael. Tyra wastes 2 hours of television a day (with her talk show and America's Next Top Model), whereas Rachael only wastes one hour of television with her show. Rachael can also cook amazing meals, but has an annoying voice. I'm kind of intrigued in this situation. People always make the paper bag joke for an unattractive face, but what do you do if they have a bad voice? I'm not entirely sure, but a part of me wants to find out. I'm going to go with Rachael on this one, but Tyra is really goodlooking in her own right, and would likely win in most people's opinion. Who would you choose?

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment