Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Breaking News: Ryerson Sucks


"TORONTO — The latest evaluation of teachers at Toronto's Ryerson University shows a dramatic spike in complaints by students, and some say it reflects a general trend toward student dissatisfaction with their professors' teaching abilities.

The annual report by Ryerson's ombudswoman shows an increase of more than 80 per cent in complaints about instructors for the 2009-2010 academic year" 

- CP24


Heh... heh... heh. So late in the fall, I make the terrible decision to take a shortcut through the Ryerson Campus on my way to Union Station. Not surprisingly, I cut through campus and I'm subjected to seeing a small army of possibly pre-pubescent University students just having the time of their lives playing a game of Quidditch. Just running around with one hand holding a broom in between their legs like it ain't no thang. I just think to myself "Fucking Idiots!" and proceed on with my day.

Well, to nobody's surprise a couple months later these reports start surfacing that Ryerson is full of a bunch of idiots. Obviously, if anybody at all is to blame for this it's gotta be the professors. I mean, just look at the 80 percent increase in student complaints. Off the charts! Like, maybe if the students weren't out drinking Butterbeers and fucking staying up late at night watching Viktor Krum Quidditch highlights on YouTube they might achieve a little academic success. For once in my whole life I'd like to see somebody take some personal accountability.






- posted by silverado.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah I wonder where you go? Easy to sit here and comment from the comfort of your computer. Get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryerson is for jokesters! GO play poker with Mats Sundin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Personal responsibility? If your going to make derogatory comments, man up and use your real name.

      Delete
  4. Ryerson degrees are good for toilet paper FULLSTOP

    ReplyDelete