Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Debate of the Day: Washed Up TV Show "One Tree Hill" Girls

Brooke Davis:

versus Peyton Sawyer:


versus Haley James-Scott
Alright. Here we've got the one tree hill girls. I'm assuming for 99.9 percent of the population, Haley James-Scott is out of the picture right away. Just doesn't belong in the same conversation. The real debate here is Peyton versus Brooke. Classic blond versus brunette. I know most people are going with Brooke Davis for sure. She's a smoke, she's head cheerleader, clearly DTF anywhere, and just into all sorts of mischief. Myself though, I'm a Peyton guy. She's got all that emotional drama and shit, absentee parents. Probably just let you do all sorts of weird shit to her, fuckin' practically get away with murder. Yeah, I'm going with Peyton.


- posted by silverado

2 comments:

  1. Silverado,

    I like your take on this debate, however, your partly wrong.

    Haley James-Scott is for sure out of picture, I agree. She doesn't even come close to being in Brooke and Peytons league, But taking Peyton over Brooke I can't agree with.

    Think about it for a second, would you seriously want a girl who has all this fucking drama in her life, always finding a new wrong thing about her life every day it seems like. Or take a girl who has all the money in the world, doesn't give a fuck about any of that shit, down to do just about anything you can come up with.

    Like any other normal human bean in this world, Brooke has issues too. However, she doesn't let them get in her way of having fun, and getting down to business. Peyton on the other hand, she'll fucking go into her room for days on end, and draw up some kind of storm. She becomes non existent for a extended about time. She goes and hides in a dark room is where I'm getting at I guess.

    You just know Brooke is always going to be around wanting to do something, that's how she keeps her mind off all the bullshit in life. Peyton on the other hand, she hides and doesn't want to be bothered with.

    I'm taking Brooke over Peyton for the simple fact that I know Brooke is always going to be there, and Peyton, well not so much. Only place I'm going to find Peyton is in her room with a pencil, piece of paper, and a sour look on her face. No thanks, I'll past. I'm not working to get with that, I like to take the easy road if you know what I mean, and Brooke, she is always traffic free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the love for Haley!

    ReplyDelete