Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Debate of the Day: CSI Babes

I'll start off by saying I'm not a fan of any of the CSI shows. They have some of the most brutal actors I've seen on American television shows and once you've seen one episode, you've seen them all. It was also the most overrated television show for a span from 2005-2007 (Since then, people have came to realize they've been watching the same plot every episode for the past 5 seasons). That being said, some of these shows have ridiculously hot older women on them. CSI was the sole inspiration for today's debate of the day. Melina Kanakaredes: babe. Emily Procter: babe. Sophia Curtis: not really a babe, hence why she won't be included in this poll. Anna Belknap: babe. I'll shut up and let the pictures do the talking:

Anna Belknap

Melina Kanakaredes


Emily Procter


Personally, I'm going to go with Melina Kanakaredes. I love girls with curly hair, and she has legs that go on forever. She's also got a great face in my opinion, and a sexy name to back it up. Who would you go with?

Posted by: The Say Hey Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment