Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bieber Has The Blues



"Teen sensation Justin Bieber is "disappointed" and "upset" after missing out on a Grammy Award on Sunday night - but he's adamant he'll scoop a top honour soon.
The Baby hitmaker was nominated for the Best New Artist prize and Best Pop Vocal Album for My World 2.0, but failed to win either honour, losing out to Esperanza Spalding and Lady Gaga respectively.

Bieber admits he's devastated by the snub - but he's vowed to take home a haul of trophies at next year's ceremony instead.

He tells MTV News, "I had no clue what was going to happen; I worked really hard these past few years and you know, I'm not going to lie - I was disappointed. But, you know, I'm gonna come back (next year) and we'll take a few home.

"I'm inspired to work harder than I did last year. It's going to be hard, but I'm going to try."

- The Toronto Sun

    Poetic justice! Absolutely can't stand this kid. Like, don't get me wrong, I don't blame him for what he does. If I was presented with the opportunity to act like a complete idiot and just be ridiculed by most guys on the planet and lauded by women everywhere, I'd take it in a heartbeat. The millions upon millions of dollars wouldn't hurt either I guess. But as a guy there is nothing more frustrating than watching this little snot-nosed kid just rip the entire world off for all of their money. Recently though things are evening out. First, Biebs gets booed at the Knicks game and now the little twirp is getting snubbed at the Grammys. Just on the verge of tears about it too. I'm happy as a pig in shit over here.


- posted by silverado

No comments:

Post a Comment